Bitcoin is an amazing technology but it can be hard to get started using it... or to even to understand how it works.
Bitcoin for the Befuddled
is designed to help bitcoin beginners get their bearings, with lots of detailed instructions on aquiring, storing and using bitcoins.
However, our book also has great stuff for established bitcoiners
, such as:
- Discussion of advanced wallet features
- Detailed coverage of the cryptography behind bitcoin
- Extensive tutorials on bitcoin programming
- Discussions about the economics and philosphy of bitcoin
- Awesome bitcoin cartoons!
This book is written by Conrad Barski (Medical doctor, cartoonist, author of the programming book "Land of Lisp") and by Chris Wilmer (Assistant Professor, Department of Chemical & Petroleum Engineering at the University of Pittsburgh and nanoscience enthusiast)